Re: glutInit() problem.

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 18:44 +0200, Janek Kozicki wrote:
> Ye Yonggeng said:     (by the date of Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:42:26 +0200)
>

> > > does glxgears launched from terminal, work?
> >
> > wait, let me try again, but now I have to leave for my class.
>
> I have a feeling that there is a problem with qglviewer. Have you
> compiled it locally and installed, or did you use .deb package, or maybe
> something else?
>
> please try the small example in the attachment, does it work?

Hi Janek,

The code you send to me works well, and all the glviewer examples works
well. That means there is no problem about 3D rendering in my computer.

And I can launch the window "Simulation player". :), ha, now I don't
know whether it uses the same codes as the "new simulation" when it is
launched.

Yonggeng