Re: Yade changes

Luc Scholtes said:     (by the date of Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:56:32 +0200)

> So, I hope it will be fine for you, don't hesitate if you have questions.

Hi Luc,

thanks for your code, I'll check it out in this week, and I think that
also I'll be able to help you with making it work in kubuntu. Because I
have almost finished a short guide about "how to run yade in newly
installed kubuntu".

I was asking for your code in such haste because I was afraid that you
will go for summer holidays, and when I would receive it (after summer
holidays end) it will be too late to examine it - after the new release.