Probably of using YADE as a shared library

Hi, all, especially experienced Linux programmers:

Currently I am trying to do simulate particle-fluid interaction using either
of the two ways:

1) Use YADE as the main program, incorporate fluid module into YADE, the fluid
module is from OpenFOAM (http://www.openfoam.org), however, the OpenFOAM uses
wmake compile system, I am not very sure if it is possible to make module from
OpenFOAM into a shared library and then make it linkable to YADE which is
compiled by KDevelop.

2) Use OpenFOAM as the main program, incorporate YADE into it, in this way the
YADE should be treated as a shared library, because lack of confidence writing
shared libraries within Linux, I just wonder if it is possible to compile YADE
into a xxx.so file under KDevelop, then link to the main program compiled by
wmake? I think the main problem is not to let YADE be compiled again, since
there would be two compile systems, although both of them use g++.

I hope I have made my problem clear, if anybody is interested, any kind of
discussion is welcome!

Thanks a lot!

With best regards,

Feng, Chen