Re: conflict in Yade-flat

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:48:24 +0200)

> Hello again ;)
>
> This message is to point out the fact that there is currently a conflict
> when generating Yade-flat : the BodyContainer from Sandbox overwrite the
> one from Yade-core. Consequently, I obtain the following error when I
> rebuild from Kdevelop.

oh crap. I forgot about sandbox. I wonder why it all worked for me.
Maybe it was copying in different order. I wanted to delete yade-sandbox
anyway, but I forgot. I will delete it as soon as berlios is up again :)

> It is not a real problem for me : I tried to build Yade-flat only to see
> if it works...
> I don't need to debug this way  curreently :).

but thanks for your note. yade-flat is supposed to work :)