problems with .tpp, .ipp, and loading QtGUI

Greetings --

I am a new user of yade, and have had some difficulties getting the program to run (on RHEL 4). When compiling, I get the following errors (although make compile_install does finish):

     cp src/yade-lib-loki/*.hpp ///usr/local/include/yade/yade-lib-loki
     cp src/yade-lib-loki/*.ipp ///usr/local/include/yade/yade-lib-loki
cp: cannot stat `src/yade-lib-loki/*.ipp': No such file or directory
     make[2]: [install] Error 1 (ignored)
     cp src/yade-lib-loki/*.tpp ///usr/local/include/yade/yade-lib-loki
cp: cannot stat `src/yade-lib-loki/*.tpp': No such file or directory
     make[2]: [install] Error 1 (ignored)
cp: cannot stat `src/yade-lib-wm3-math/*.tpp': No such file or directory
     make[2]: [install] Error 1 (ignored)

and so on, for a number of *.tpp and *.ipp sources (which do not appear to be present at the locations requested).

I do not know if this problem is related to the fact that when I try to run yade, I get the following messages even though /usr/local/lib/ yade/yade-guis does contain libQtGUI.so.*

     Please wait while loading plugins.
     load unsuccesfull : QtGUI
     Couldn't load everything, some stuff may work incorrectly.
     Plugins loaded.
     terminate called after throwing an instance of 'FactoryCantCreate'
      what():  ClassFactory::create - cannot create class named: QtGUI
     Abort

It is likely that I haven't satisfied some dependency, but I am unsure which one. Any assistance in this matter would be welcome.

Thanks,

Karen Daniels
Asst. Prof, Physics, NC State University
Office: 518C Cox
Phone: (919) 513-7921         Fax: (919) 515-6538
Web: http://nile.physics.ncsu.edu/