Re: Compilation error with newest yade-0.10.0

I think have solved the problem for the function of "findType", because I was
using a version of gcc-4.1.0 (this version was provided by openfoam, I don't
know (or if there is) the difference between this version and the standard
version of 4.1.0), after change back to gcc-4.0.2, either the newest yade0.10,
or the previous version 0.946 can both be compiled successfully.

However, my current problem is that I can compile and run YADE as root user (I
installed "yade" into /usr/local/bin, but not as a common user "fchen", after
I compiled YADE (the same version 0.10) and installed it into
/home/fchen/YADE, added one line to home/.bashrc file:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}:/home/fchen/YADE/lib/yade/yade-libs
 and went into folder ~YADE/bin and typed ./yade, the following error occured:
-
[fchen@MapleLinux bin]$ ./yade
Constructing ClassFactory  (if multiple times - check '-rdynamic' flag!)
Constructing SerializableSingleton  (if multiple times - check '-rdynamic'
flag! )
Constructing Omega  (if multiple times - check '-rdynamic' flag!)
Please wait while loading plugins.
Plugins loaded.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'FactoryCantCreate'
  what():  ClassFactory::create - cannot create class named: QtGUI
Aborted
-
The problem is, as a root user, the yade's QTGUI runs well, but after I
changed to common user, the QTGUI cannot be created, which I have no idea how
to deal with it?

Thanks a lot!

>===== Original Message From Janek Kozicki <janek_listy@xxxxx> =====
>Feng, Chen said:     (by the date of Fri, 28 Jul 2006 02:50:57 -0400)
>
>> Hi, all:
>>
>> Since I want to link the YADE with OpenFOAM, the first step is to compile
YADE