Re: ask for the formula of lattice-beam-model

liujun said:     (by the date of Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:37:52 +0800)

> you ,mentioned in your answer for my questions"If you want to see the
> formulas I use to calculate lattice beam, just let me know, and I can
> send you them." Yes, I want to receive it.

ok, I'll send it to you in few days. In fact it is still incomplete
because it is my PhD. In 3d I have rods, in 2D I have beams. Currently
I'm thinking aout formulas for beams in 3d. So I will send you what I have.

You said you waork with dynamic impacts, and I told you that my model is
not good for that. It has no collision and no dynamics...

> Otherwise, I want to modify your lattice-beam model and DEM from running under Linux to Windows,
> of course, I need your help. I will ask for many questions about it during modifying.

sure, no problem :) First try to install boost, qglviewer and QT on
windows, and run some QT and qglviewer examples. You should compile
everything using mingw compiler.