Re: Rotation without friction in discrete model ?

Problem is I've no big time for this at the moment.
Lionel : can you look into a saved xml and see if the shear component of
contact forces are 0?
Then, come in my office, i'll have 5min :).

Bruno

--
Chareyre Bruno

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 04.56.52.86.21