Re: Is there a method to change the parameters during a simulation

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:05:03 +0100)

> if ( ... && ((Omega::instance().getCurrentIteration()) >=
>     (FinalIterationPhase1+1000)))
>
>     {....
>
> Its almost the same problem as yours, I have to change the parameters of
> some engines during the simulation (strain rate in this case). I see at
> least two methods :

This thing is really important to add. I have it in the TODO list.
But it will be added *after* the releae, along with all the other
significant changes. The will be a class that produces numbers upon
request. The numbers can be read from a file, or from some math
function, or a table with changes at specified timesteps. This class
will them be used to give numbers to any place where it may come
useful.

--
# Janek Kozicki