Re: contacts between box and sphere

Lionel Favier said:     (by the date of Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:00:05 +0100)

> Actually, I saw Frederic about this worry, and he said to me that it
> wasn't in SDEC.

of course it couldn't be in SDEC. There were no boxes in SDEC, wall were simulated by spheres arranged close to each other in hexagonal order.

> I have another question, I didn't well understood in the code where was
> the center of contact between a sphere and a box, could you give me an
> answer ?

have you found it now? Now I can look it for you, but it's weeks
after you asked the question, so maybe I need not to bother ;)

Sorry again for late answer. I was fnishing my PhD ;)

--
# Janek Kozicki