From: Mahajan, Arun (GE, Research, consultant)
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:06 PM
To: Bhaskaran, B (GE Infra, Aviation)
Cc: Jain, Vasant (GE, Research); Ranganath, Harshavardhana (GE,
Research, consultant)
Subject: RE: Software - Freeware

Hello Bhaskaran,

Installation of yade-all-0.10.0 on a RHEL WS 3.0 (update 5) requires the
following packages

1) qt-devel-3.1.2-13.4
2) boost-1_33_1
3) freeglut-2.4.0
4) qglviewer-1.4

Since, these weren't available in our HPC environment, we tried
installing the freely available version of all the above packages to
move ahead with the installation but it din't help us much.

The installation comes out with an error attached along with this mail.
Could you please provide me the contact details of the YADE support to
help us debug the problem.

Regards,

Arun Mahajan