Re: Yade-users Digest, Vol 10, Issue 4

Lionel Favier said:     (by the date of Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:20:01 +0200)

> rootBody->engines.push_back(orientationIntegrator);
>
> * rootBody->engines.push_back(sphere_Insertion);*

well, in fact I didn't bother to edit the FileGenerator.
I generated scene.xml with SDECSpheresPlane, opened the
scene.xml file and replaced PositionOrientationRecorder with
Sphere_Insertion. Also I removed the extra parameters for
PositionOrientationRecorder and added the position parameter for
Sphere_Insertion. All that by editing .xml file...

I didn't use a FileGenerator. Try this method. Currently I have no
other ideas... tommorow evening I'll send you my scene.xml (I deleted
that yade directory after replying to your last email, I need to
recreate it).

You don't get any errors about not loaded plugins?

--
# Janek Kozicki