Starting a wiki

We need a wiki to make our project growing quicker. Vaclav proposed
to use wikia.com, so there it is - we shall have a wiki on wikia.com.

The current yade webpage will be completely moved there. And then it
will be improved much, to include information about new release, etc.

Now we are waiting to have this wiki approved by their
administrators. You can help with that!

Go to the link below, and write in the "comments from the community"
section that you like yade ;) But don't lie! If you don't like yade,
write that too ;-P

http://requests.wikia.com/wiki/Yade

--
# Janek Kozicki