Problems with libminiWm3.so

Good morning everybody. After having Yade running correctly on my computer I had had problems with my Linux (Kubuntu, if this is useful) which let the computer engineer of my lab to make a local copy (on my PC) of my former session (and now I work on this local session). So since this time Yade doesn't run anymore, here is the reason given by the shell :

jerome@c1solimara-l:~/YADE/bin$ ./yade-0.11.1
/./yade-0.11.1: error while loading shared libraries: libminiWm3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/
Does anyone see what to do (please keep in mind that I'm more or less very bad in Linux ;-) )

Thanks a lot !

Jerome Duriez