Re: Problems with libminiWm3.so

One idea comes to mind... but I'm not linux expert either, so nothing sure.
It may be due to the fact that Yade is installed in Duriez1/, while ~/
is now the symbol for Duriez2/.

Simplest solution : try to re-install Yade from source with the command
below, and run it from Duriez2/

scons PREFIX=/home//username//YADE optimize=1

Bruno

p.s. Don't use "reply" to post a mail to the mailing list, you don't
have problem with libminiWm3.so do you? Better create a new mail and
type the adress yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and new title.

Jerome Duriez a écrit :
> Good morning everybody. After having Yade running correctly on my
> computer I had had problems with my Linux (Kubuntu, if this is useful)
> which let the computer engineer of my lab to make a local copy (on my
> PC) of my former session (and now I work on this local session). So
> since this time Yade doesn't run anymore, here is the reason given by
> the shell :
>
> jerome@c1solimara-l:~/YADE/bin$ ./yade-0.11.1
> /./yade-0.11.1: error while loading shared libraries: libminiWm3.so:
> /
> Does anyone see what to do (please keep in mind that I'm more or less
> very bad in Linux ;-) )
>
> Thanks a lot !
>
> Jerome Duriez

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 00