Modifying the wiki?

Hello

I've been trying to include something about the TriaxialTest in the wiki.
After deep thoughts on how/where to include this article, I realized
that I was not able to to it.
Modification of an existing piece of text is easy, but I really couldn't
find how to do more.
In that case I need :
1/ to edit the table of content that is on the left hand side, and
include a subsection called "Examples"
in the section "User Guide". How can I do that, there is no [edit] link?
2/ to create a new document (couldn't find how)...
3/ and link it in the TOC.

Any help will be welcome, but I think Janek is the most experienced wiki
designer around. :)

More generally, I think we need a structured document, somewhere in the
wiki, that would somewhat reproduce the structure of Yade sources. So
that it is easy for the developper to decide where to type comments on
his class, and easy for the user to find what he needs.  A doxygen
generated section perhaps?
I faced the typical situation today : I typed comments in the source,
was almost happy with them, but found no obvious way to link or copy
them in the wiki.

Bruno

--

Chareyre Bruno

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 00