How to add a box but not included in the contact list?

Hi, all:

I just want to add a mesh to the "Primary view", only for display purpose, that mesh will not interacting with any particles or walls, as shown in the attached figure, since I don't want the mesh to appear in the contact object list:ncb->volatileInteractions. The attached picure is what I used by adding box in the Preprocessor (similar to SDECSpheresplane::generate()) using rootBody->bodies->insert(cellMesh); however simply create the box and then assign zero young's modulus and poisson's ratio does not seem to be the best solution (it will interact with particles and walls).

Hope I made my problem clear, thanks!

Feng Chen
Graduate Student
223 Perkins Hall
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 37996
http://fchen3.googlepages.com/home