Re: YADE on Debian

Hi,

I updated dependencies in yade-svn1292. It builds here. The problem with
debhelper seems that you have a version that is too old. Are you running
sarge? (debhelper 5 is in backports). Even then, you will need
libboost-*dev>=1.34 which are in lenny (not in etch). I am sorry for
that much inconvenience... you _could_ use boost 1.33, but you would
have to copy the  foreach.hpp header separately (discussed a few days
ago on this list). If there is big demand for foreach.hpp-less
installations, we can add it to our tree and use it optionally, it is
not a big deal.

Regards, Vaclav.