Re: YADE on Debian

Václav S(milauer said:     (by the date of Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:05:24 +0200)

> that much inconvenience... you _could_ use boost 1.33, but you would
> have to copy the  foreach.hpp header separately (discussed a few days
> ago on this list). If there is big demand for foreach.hpp-less

the foreach.hpp problem wasn't discussed on _this_ list - it was
discussed on yade-dev. I attached this file to last message in this
thread:

http://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/yade-dev/2008/000361.html

And this is why I was wondering that maybe it would be useful to
merge both mailing lists...

Also I feel that Jean Francois Jerrier and Jerome Duirez will have
similar problem because they have just today asked me how to download
svn. But I will wait until they come and ask me.