Error Message After Launching YADE

Hi All,
After launching YADE>Preprocessor>Filegenerator>...having error message in terminal like---
YadeQtMainWindow: Loading configuration file: /home/shompa/.yade-0.11.1/QtGUIPreferences.xml.
Attribute is not defined : outputFileName
Attribute is not defined : serializationDynlib
Attribute is not defined : outputFileName
Attribute is not defined : serializationDynlib

Common Parameter:
>output Library Name: ../data/scene.xml
>output Library Name: XML FormatManager
import filename:
> ../data/small.sdec.xyz

 In my  .. /YADE(bin,data,include,lib...present),but in  "data" folder nothing...may be this is the source of probable error(I guess).

Suppose I want to generate 9 partilce...for this I have to prepare my input file?
But as per reference (http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/First_steps)....Filegenerators are used to generate an input file for yade to simulate something.

What is the function and significance of "import File Name"../data/small.sdec.xyz?

Any idea will be appreciate.

Regards,
Rana