From: yade-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:yade-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Janek Kozicki
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 9:51 AM
To: yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Yade-users] new user problem with generating new preprocesor

Jerome Duriez said:     (by the date of Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:23:54 +0200)

> Did you modify the "Sconscript" file (in pkg/dem) that "controls the
> compilation" ?
> If not you should set a new paragraph for your new Preprocessor (in your
> case you only have to copy the one of TriaxialTest and write
> TriaxialTest2 instead of TriaxialTest)

exactly, you need to edit pkg/dem/SConscript file and copy/paste the section
related to TriaxalText.cpp, and modify it to use TriaxialTest2.cpp

If you, please, add this info to wiki - you will help everyone else
in the future! Just click "edit" on a wiki page, you don't need to
register.