Re: Yade-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4

Hi,
    I've just installed yade. I want to build my own model. Is there any instructions to write a preprocessor generator in C++ or python?I'm blocked to wikia(government bans wikia).I want some papers on it. Another question, I want to implement coupling simulation with FEM and DEM(part of the model area is dealt with FEM while the other area is simultaneously dealt with DEM). Could yade be capable for such task?
    Thank you!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            xsxcn