dem+fem, proxy

(please do not reply to digests, send _new_ e-mail and with proper subject)
> Hi,
> I've just installed yade. I want to build my own model. Is there any
> instructions to write a preprocessor generator in C++ or python?I'm
> blocked to wikia(government bans wikia).I want some papers on it.
> Another question, I want to implement coupling simulation with FEM and
> DEM(part of the model area is dealt with FEM while the other area is
> simultaneously dealt with DEM). Could yade be capable for such task?
I will be coupling DEM in Yade with oofem (oofem.org) next year (from
september or so) - maybe. But I've never really tried fem that is in
yade, from the code itself it seemed to be pretty rudimentary and only
proof-of-concept.

I've set up apache proxy at http://beta.arcig.cz/wiki/ (note the
trailing /)where you can access the wiki. (Note to others: please don't
use this, the server does not have thick cable to the internet!!). I
wasn't able to set up internal HTML rewriting, so links outside
yade.wikia.com will not be proxied.

For publications, they are on http://images.wikia.com and you will have
to REWRITE THE LINK BY HAND e.g.
http://images.wikia.com/yade/images//3/30/CMAME_YADE_2008.pdf to