An idea about YADE livecd

Hi, all:

I am thinking of making a livecd for YADE so that it will be easier for anyone trying to demonstrate or use YADE before spending days compiling it, but there are several problems:
(1) The 3D graphic driver, I don't know if any Linux distro can come with a 3D integrated driver, otherwise we can still make it work using software rendering.
(2) The specific Linux distro, I am still running Fedora Core 4 and CentOS 5, however I wonder if anyone have an idea on which is the best platform for YADE? I know a lot of people like Ubuntu.
(3) The YADE version, I only have the experience on the current version at wikia, does anyone think it the best version to come with the livecd? or use the latest svn?

Above are the issues I thought of, welcome any other suggestions. Currently I am just planning, it will take might some couple of weeks before start.