Re: Rv: Cuestion on Yade-svn 1455

> The doubt is to that it is defined as “radiusControlInterval” in the input of data of the TriaxialTest. This must to that we did not find relation between the value that we entered like “radiusControlInterval” with the radius of each generated sphere.

"radiusControlInterval" is a variable of the triaxialStressController
engine which is used in the TriaxialTest via the
triaxialCompressionEngine (which inherits from the the
triaxialStressController). These engines are used to compress a sample
by expanding radii of the spheres (or let move the walls also). And
during the compression all "radiusControlInterval" iterations  the
stresses are computed for example (to see if the level of stress
required is reached or not for example) . See the source files :
trunk/pkg/dem/Engine/DeusExMachina/TriaxialStressController and
/TriaxialCompressionEngine if you want to know more

Jerome