Triaxial Test(PFC3D vs YADE)

Hi All,
I have did two types of test by PFC 3D and want to similar test on YADE.
T1>Constant Mean Stress Path
T2>Constant singa3

In T1 ...PFC3D  Servo mechanism was activated(servo_yon=1) in 3 direction and every step,constant mean stress was obtained.Now I am using YADE 12.rc1where by default a stress path is given,where lateral stress are equal and constant.

I want to apply suppose s1 direction 13, s2 direction 12 and s3 direction 10 MPa.Mean 35 MPa.Here how to apply servomechanism and how different s1,s2 and s3 have to apply?A little change essential.Where that change necessary?Any idea will be appreciable.

Regards,
Nurul Islam
.................................  Mohammad Nurul Islam  Soil Mechanics Lab  Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering  Saitama University  Japan.  Mobile No. 080 3466 0918