Triaxial Test

Hello to all:

Them memory that I am working with TriaxialTest

Now then, I have been working with the program and meeting proved incoherent, because the calculation toerico of the angle of friction for state of break with s1 and s3, it does not coincide with the angle value of friction that correponde to "angleFrictionDeg" in the input of information to the program. I want to know then in order that the program uses the parameter "angleFrcitionDeg" or if the program is that the
one that realizes adequately this calculation.

I am interested in knowing if it is possible to work or estan uniting with cylindrical manometers, instead of prismatic.

Thank you again

I am waiting for the answer.

Balestrini, Guillermo.
Argentine.