Re: Triaxial Test

Hi,

The angleFrictionDeg is not the internal friction angle of a granular material. It is a friction angle as defined by Mohr Coulomb Law.
I googled for example this one:
http://www.granular-volcano-group.org/frictional_theory.html

If you expected different answer then probably I didn't understand
the output if this translator. This automatic translator is pretty bad.

HTH

Balestrini Guillermo said:     (by the date of Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:53:56 -0700 (PDT))