Re: Successive slightly different simulations

Ok ! Now I know it's possible I will first begin by creating my
"jeromEngine", and then try to use it with Python. I will surely then
have questions about Python at this time but thanks a lot from now on
Vaclav for your clear explanations and example !

Luc : as you maybe understood it, I want in fact simulate directionnal
research with Yade. As you did it with SDEC (isn't it ?) I wondered if
you tried to do this with Yade also, that's why I thought to you...
Thanks also for your advices, even if as you pointed it out yourself it
is difficult to compare Yade and SDEC (but this is not clear for
everyone ;-)  )

Jerome