Re: IMPORTANT: Mailing list migration.

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:09:56 +0200)

> * every user that will subscribe to launchpad will be unsubscribed
>   from yade-users (to avoid receiving each post twice, from both
>   mailing lists).

OK, I have unsubscribed from berlios all people who are already
subscribed to launchpad: Bruno, Przewdnik, Sega, Vaclav.

If all went well:
  - you have received previous message twice,
  - and this one - just once.

I will be subsequently unsubsribing people from berlios, who
subscribe to launchpad. Or if you receive messages twice, and don't
want to wait until I unsubscribe you from berlios - you can do it
yourself :)

Now everyone is allowed to send messages only to

  yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx