Critical bug fix

Hello all yade users, and happy new year. :)

I just (r1605) commited a fix for a bug introduced recently (kn was not registered with interaction physics, I still don't know when it was introduced exactly). If you see a strange behaviour when reloading a scene, consider updating your version. The bug is invisible if you just run a TriaxialTest from scratch (no interaction in the initial state), but you can't miss it if you run/save/reload. If you didn't notice anything wrong, don't worry : you probably didn't download the wrong code. This is not the sort of bug you would not notice...

Bruno

--

Chareyre Bruno

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43

Follow ups