Re: Critical bug fix

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Sun, 04 Jan 2009 23:04:51 +0100)

> Hello all yade users, and happy new year. :)
>
> I just (r1605) commited a fix for a bug introduced recently (kn was not
> registered with interaction physics, I still don't know when it was
> introduced exactly).

It's very simple to check who introduced this bug, just do:

  svn blame pkg/dem/DataClass/InteractionPhysics/ElasticContactInteraction.cpp

And you will see that it's Jean Francios Jerrier.

To see who was working with this file before just do:

 svn blame pkg/dem/DataClass/InteractionPhysics/ElasticContactInteraction.cpp@1554
 svn blame pkg/dem/DataClass/InteractionPhysics/ElasticContactInteraction.cpp@1187

The numbers I'm using are the last modification - 1, from earlier 'svn blame'