Re: Critical bug fix

Hi,

This bug concerns also the release 0.12.1 that one can download as a .tar file from the wiki.

But as Bruno said you cannot miss this bug.

  Luc

Bruno Chareyre a écrit :
Hello all yade users, and happy new year. :)

I just (r1605) commited a fix for a bug introduced recently (kn was not registered with interaction physics, I still don't know when it was introduced exactly). If you see a strange behaviour when reloading a scene, consider updating your version. The bug is invisible if you just run a TriaxialTest from scratch (no interaction in the initial state), but you can't miss it if you run/save/reload. If you didn't notice anything wrong, don't worry : you probably didn't download the wrong code. This is not the sort of bug you would not notice...

Bruno

--
Luc Sibille

Université de Nantes - Laboratoire GeM UMR CNRS

IUT de Saint Nazaire
58, rue Michel-Ange - BP 420
44606 Saint-Nazaire Cedex, France

Tel: +33 (0)2 40 17 81 78