Relative Density

Hi All,
Now a days again I am losing myself to understand Radius Expansion(RE) as well as REFD(Radius Expansion Friction Decrease Method).

Well, in RE method the particle size is different from the initial particle size, that can be anticipated by Rmin/m, and Rmax/m.Which is uniform for all particle as multiplied by same factor.

But in REFD, when isotropic then the particle radius and in maximum porosity state, when friction is reduced then particle state and the initial sate of particle is different.Am I right?I want to mean, in three different case three different particle size range, due to change of multiplication factor? Or, is there any other meaning?Or this is the limitations of REFD.

Thanks Bruno and also to Villard, for co-operation.

Regards,
Mohammad Nurul Islam

Follow ups