How to use ConstitutiveLawDispatcher in pithon

Hallo, what code I have to use if I want to try
ConstitutiveLawDispatcher in python.
I've got other 2 questions: setting Young modulus low to 10^3 what
implies, it act on Kn right? That forces are transimmed softly?
If I saved a simulation in a sqlite dbase can I use filters in
postprocessing with player or should I include them before starting a
simulation, how can I do that?

Thank you very much, you are very helpful to me due to lack of
documentation and I'm sorry to bother you so much.

Marco
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
MarcoDottor (https://launchpad.net/~marcodottor)