SimpleViscoelasticRelationship and Sphere viscoelastic contact law

Hello,
I’m switching my simulation form ElasticContactLaw to Sphere
viscoelastic contact law.
In my simulation I have a box that push up the spheres but with new
contact law it crashes, maybe because box contact are not implemented?
There is a way to apply a force at the base with this law?

If I want to see if some particles pass trough a point, can I make a box
and check if there are spheres interacting touching it without make them
interacting?

Thanks you a lot!

Marco
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
MarcoDottor (https://launchpad.net/~marcodottor)