Re: [deprecated list] Sheltering Implementation (force reduction based on relative position)

> Actually I have started my own program for that, but it is 2D model.
> So know I should migrate to 3D, using my program or something
> another.
>
> What is your opinion, is it really difficult to learn YADE for adding
> new modules?

Not trivial, but if you have the model ready mathematically, it should
be quite straightforward.

Spherical particles are what is relatively well implemented, if you need
that, basically you can just create a class with your formulas that
compute forces from displacements. For simulation scanrios, you can
create those from python quite easily, or from c++ as well.

HTH, Vaclav