Re: Problem in ElasticContact law + needs clarification

> I was really asking the default result of this #ifdef.
> Apparently, SCG_SHEAR is defined by default, which is a bit strange
> since useShear is false by default at the same time.
>
> Could it be part of the problem?
No, it is #defined by default so that you can choose at runtime which
algorithm to use; I wasn't sure at that time if the algorithm was right,
and I wanted to clearly separate if from the old code at the level of
the code. (Can we move the discussion to the bugreport? I already wrote
a response there ;-) ) V.