Re: crash in lattice model

陈敬松 said:     (by the date of Sun, 5 Jul 2009 05:50:42 +0800)

> For the lattice model, I closed the primary view and then run the simulation just as you suggested, but after about 3-4 seconds (iteration #304)  the simulation still crashed. I don't know what's the problem.

first things first. Please make sure the we don't have any version
conflicts here.

Please delete your ~/.yade-* directories
Then please delete your ~/YADE/ (backup anything you might need later)
Then download again latest svn, compile it and run.

It is a common error that yade uses some old plugins from previous
versions, than are incompatibile, perhaps we would need some kind of
binary lib* versioning to prevent that. It became my habit to delete
config files and old binary files in case of some inexplicable
problems.

PS: please reply to the mailing list (not in private), it's better to
keep the discussion public.

best regards