problem in installation

Dear All,

I am AL, a new user of YADE and currently working with snow part of YADE. I'm trying to install YADE in debian OS but I got the following error message (I copied below). Could anybody help me and perhaps give some solution?

Thank you,
Best Regards,
AL

C py/yadeWrapper/yadeWrapper.cpp
L log.so
â /home/3S-LAB/ahasan/yade/lib/yade-trunk/py/yade/log.so
py/yadeWrapper/yadeWrapper.cpp: In function 'void termHandler(int)':
py/yadeWrapper/yadeWrapper.cpp:235: error: 'SIGTERM' was not declared in this scope
py/yadeWrapper/yadeWrapper.cpp:235: error: 'raise' was not declared in this scope
py/yadeWrapper/yadeWrapper.cpp: In member function 'void pyOmega::exitNoBacktrace(int)':
py/yadeWrapper/yadeWrapper.cpp:464: error: 'SIGSEGV' was not declared in this scope
py/yadeWrapper/yadeWrapper.cpp:464: error: 'signal' was not declared in this scope
scons: *** [/home/3S-LAB/ahasan/build-trunk/py/yadeWrapper/yadeWrapper.os] Error 1