Re: YADE on cluster, X11 forwarding and problem about old svn backup

>Svn repository is functional for checkouts, I just verified that.
>https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/411572 fixed openGL locking, so
>make sure you get at least r1936 (get the very latest version if
>possible).

Hi, Václav, I have tried both r1942 and r1940, with the same result.

>But you don't even get the SimulationController widgets painted, that's
>even more basic problem than openGL! Is that the case even if you open
>the controller without any simulation loaded?

it is fine if just open the SimulationController , but cannot work if a simulation is loaded (opengl window)

>Please open bug about that, otherwise we will lost track.

Will work on this today, are the old revisions still available? I checked the http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/yade, it seems there is only the latest r1943?

Thanks a lot!