Re: How to keep a constant stress boundary?

More precisely, it is in TriaxialStressController. This engine needs to be assigned 6 boxes (one for each boundary). The boxes are used to define the surfaces (since you need a surface to define a stress).
If you don't have 6 boxes, you need to find a workaround.

The algorithm is : displacement = (stress offset) / (total box-spheres stiffness)

Bruno

kan a écrit :
Thanks a lot.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Janek Kozicki <janek_listy@xxxxx> wrote:

    kan said:     (by the date of Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:19:36 -0500)

    > Hi, everyone,
    >
    > I am doing a simulation that I need to keep a constant stress
    boundary, and
    > the boundary may need to move at the same time.
    > Did anybody handle this before or how is it handled in YADE? can
    you give
    > any suggestion?
    > If YADE has already includes this kind of boundary, can you tell
    me where it
    > is?

    it's defined in TriaxialTest

    --