Re: Starting a new project on rock slope stability

True! A newcomer would be quite disappointed to know what he really needs
for his purpose among all the variables. But, anyway, I did not run away
from YADE and I have tried to follow your advices concerning the "new way of
thinking" Constitutive Laws in Yade (thank you Yade-Wiki). I spent some
times on the RockPM and ConcretePM and I think I get the idea.

However, I am still used to the "old fashionned way" of thinking with
preprocessor etc (actually, I try to get involved in YADE-Python programming
;-) ), and I do not really get the connexion with all the other engines. So,
it would be somehow very helpful if one of you could provide some more
informations on how to use these new laws (maybe with a typical functional
xml file or even a python script). For instance, I'm gonna try to customize
the interaction physics or/and interaction geometry to include some
additional informations like, for example, the possible belonging of a
particle to a fault and the corresponding plane orientation.

Once more, thanks a lot in advance for all of your advices

Cheers