Particle Generation (how to avoid explosion)

Vaclav, I am very grateful for your previous assistance.  It was very helpful for me to familiarise with yade-python.  I created a file which appends spheres "inBox" using randomdensepack from python Module-pack.  I also applied the gravity engine.  However, when running the script, what I saw was an 'explosion' of particles.  Many particles have even gone against gravity (very weird).  I have tried to reduce the number of particles significantly, but there is not much difference.

This would mean that initially in the generation, there had been overlapping/penetration between particles?  Or, have I done something incorrectly?  Anyone, please help.

Yours,

Boon