Re: How to create a rock joint?

Hi All,

"A new algorithm to model the dynamics of 3-D bonded rigid bodies with
rotations"
http://www.springerlink.com/content/l2306412v1004871/

ESyS-particles uses these formulas for creating "rock model". I have tested
it and it works very good.

RockPM uses similar but simplified schema for connections between particles.
There is only normal interaction implemented.

Anton Gladkyy