Re: New particle shape

There should be advantages in polygonizing an arbitrary equation.  While looking for solutions for graphics, there are weird shapes that can be drawn using implicit equations..  I can't recall what shapes but they were recommending the "marching cube" algorithm..  In the OpenGl file for sphere, are the vertices and faces a general polygonization method for any equation?  Or is it only for a sphere-type particle? I'm a novice in this.

How do I make sure that, with time, OpenGL's orientation on the user interface is same as the quaternion which is used in calculation?

Thanks,

CW Boon

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop