originale----
Da: luc.sibille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Data: 10/12/2009 14.17
A: <yade-
users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ogg: Re: [Yade-users] (no subject)

Hi Nejib,

In the TriaxialCompressionEngine, I think there is a booleen that you can
swith from 1 to 0 to stop the computation when the compaction is
finished. I
don't remember the name of the booleen, but it should be
something like
"AutoCompressionActivation".
About the stress deviator q: generally
speaking, during the compaction
phase Yade tries to reach the same stress
value for the three space
direction. During the compaction, sigma_1, sigma_2
et sigma_3 may be a
little bit different, thus you can compute a non
vanishing q value
(negative or positive), but q value should be very small
(and it is not
really a problem).
Does it solve your problem?

  Luc

nejib hadda a écrit :
I don't see how to seperate these two phases on yade.

In fact what I want to do is to compact my specimen before launching the

calculus so that I get the density I wish to have.
But here, yade do both
phases simultaniously, and the phase at which q
takes negatives values is
the phase of compaction which corresponds to
the first ietrations.