Re: Expansion - Triax

Oh, ok! Smart way to solve this question.
I learned a new feature of the triaxial test!

Bruno

Václav Šmilauer a écrit :
3/ I NEVER set radiusMean, which is just a result of the compaction (as final volume would be a result too with external compaction).

If you set radiusMean, the size of the box will be scaled to match
numberOfGrains and radiusMean. (This is documented only in the code, I
think; but please don't remove that, I use it). And you can also set
fixedBoxDims='xz' for example, to have only the y dimensions scaled to
match numberOfGrains and radiusMean. (this is documented properly).

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de Conférences

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43