Contact forces

Hello!
In the ScriptPlotInteractionForcesHistogram :

# run uniax.py to get this file
# or just get some data from TriaxialTest, whatever
O.load('/tmp/uniax-tension.xml.bz2')

I didn't found any script file in the '/yade-020-2/sripts'  dealing with
the triaxial test, may I use another version of Yade ?

I don't see what shall I use as file to point to here in o.load ('what
file?') for the triaxial test ?

thanks !