Bzr update doesn't download anything ?

ReHello,

I donwloaded sources by typing bzr branch lp:yade :
jduriez@c1solimara-l:~$ bzr branch lp:yade
Branched 1955 revision(s).

After the last commits were executed, "bzr up" does not see the difference :
jduriez@c1solimara-l:~/yade$ bzr update
Tree is up to date at revision 1955.

I could download the changes only by tiping "bzr merge" (see attached log), and after that, "bzr update" says me that i'm still at revision 1955 :
jduriez@c1solimara-l:~/yade$ bzr update
Tree is up to date at revision 1955.

Contrary to "bzr missing" or "bzr status" that detect that something changed (see attached logs)

Finally, if I want to use "bzr checkout", I have an error :
jduriez@c1solimara-l:~/yade$ bzr checkout
bzr: ERROR: File exists: u'/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/.bzr': [Errno 17] Le fichier existe: '/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/.bzr'

Sorry, but I do not understand anything, could you help me to see what I do wrong ?

Jerome

--
Jérôme Duriez
ATER Iut 1 Grenoble, département GMP - Laboratoire 3S-R

jduriez@c1solimara-l:~/yade$ bzr merge
Merging from remembered parent location bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/
 M  lib/pyutil/gil.cpp
 M  lib/pyutil/gil.hpp
 M  lib/triangulation/test.cpp
 M  pkg/common/Engine/GlobalEngine/PersistentTriangulationCollider.cpp
 M  pkg/dem/Engine/GlobalEngine/MicroMacroAnalyser.cpp
 M  py/ymport.py
All changes applied successfully.

jduriez@c1solimara-l:~/yade$ bzr missing
Using saved parent location: bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/
You are missing 2 revision(s):
revno: 1957
committer: Bruno Chareyre <bchareyre@r1arduina>
branch nick: trunk
timestamp: Mon 2010-01-11 17:12:57 +0100
message:
  - Fix : old names used in #includes and code
revno: 1956
committer: Anton Gladky <gladky.anton@xxxxxxxxx>
branch nick: trunk
timestamp: Mon 2010-01-11 15:47:47 +0100
message:
  1. gmsh.ymport function is fixes to be more universal
  2. "Bad" bug #505783 fix

jduriez@c1solimara-l:~/yade$ bzr status
modified:
  lib/pyutil/gil.cpp
  lib/pyutil/gil.hpp
  lib/triangulation/test.cpp
  pkg/common/Engine/GlobalEngine/PersistentTriangulationCollider.cpp
  pkg/dem/Engine/GlobalEngine/MicroMacroAnalyser.cpp
  py/ymport.py
pending merge tips: (use -v to see all merge revisions)
  Bruno Chareyre 2010-01-11 - Fix : old names used in #includes and code

Follow ups